Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom II: Hell on Earth

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 10, 1994

After the events of Doom, Hell has found its way to Earth. The last living scientists develop a plan to evacuate what's remaining of the human race with enormous space ships. Unfortunately, the demons have taken control of the only spaceport, and it's up to the nameless space marine to take it back.

Level 10: Refueling Base halp

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

So, after missing an obvious escape and taking way longer to complete Level 9, I'm stuck on Level 10: Refueling Base. I was doing okay for a little while, but then I died, and I keep dying, and the game keeps taking all of my shit away, which is making this way harder. 

I was curious if any Doom II vets had any tips? I've certainly played Doom and Doom II, but never finished either.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

My speed run of the level was about a minute longer than this one, but that's because of the gatling gun guys and invisible pinkies at one point.  Plus, the shottys and clippers in that one room can be assholes from time to time. 

Nonetheless, level shouldn't take more than about a minute or two to get through.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.