Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Community Match Sat: Batriders vs Thunderfury (subs needed)

takeunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On Saturday 12PM EST (5PM GMT). Good Luck Have Batrider vs. Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

This match will be USA vs. UK. It'll be more exciting than the Thrilla in Manilla. It will have more passion and international intrigue than the Goodwill Games. More sporting than the Olympics very own rhythmic gymnastics. It's like the sequel to the Revolutionary War but a video game.

Ponder the mystery of the team bans. Question the use of Batrider. Wonder at the wisdom of a support Zeus. You're children will ask you where were you when Batriders and Thunderfury met on the pixel playground of pandemonium.

As always, @rb_man will be casting this match at Twitch.tv (http://www.twitch.tv/rb_man).

Subs will be needed.

(And yes, I screwed up on last week's posting when I announced Batriders vs. Thunderfury when it was China Don't Carry vs. Thunderfury).

-Xanta

DoC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This sounds like it could be a life changing experience. Considering I once considered myself "experienced" in the world of dota this tournament has been a real eye opener. From the mind shattering nightstalker bans to the awe-inducing undying play this entire event has been amazing. RB giving us the detailed play by plays each week with a different co caster allows the newbies to get an idea of the high level play going on (they even had a moderator!!?!!!) And the players, oh the players, to see such a high amount of skill in such a small amount of time has both inspired me to become better at dota while scaring me away from even trying (though the former typically beats the latter). Needless to say I am going to be so excited to watch tomorrow's match. Good luck to both teams!

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Haven't played Dota 2 about two weeks (the shaking is the hardest part of the detox) so I'm a bit rusty but I can sub if you want, just PM me or something ahead of time so I will know if I need to make time.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Armed Police Batriders? YEAH!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.