Double Fine Making Crazy Business Deals Isn't New

• 104 results
#101 Posted by fred2265 (21 posts) -

It is nice to come across an investor with this kind of enthusiasm for a project. Well done, Steve.

#102 Posted by BisonHero (6048 posts) -

@gladspooky said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@gladspooky said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@gladspooky said:

Okay, okay, I get it, you guys like Double Fine. Jeez. If you like them so much why don't you marry them?

Jesus Christ, grow up. This isn't about Double Fine as much as it is about the guy giving them funding. If you'd read the article, you'd know that.

Oh really...

"Double Fine Making Crazy Business Deals Isn't New"

Yeah, you're right, it's not about Double Fine at all. I bet if they wrote an article about a bird that flew by Double Fine's offices, you'd say it was about the bird. Pffft. Piss off.

Yeah, I usually absorb my information by simply reading a headline too. Who needs the rest of the article, am I right?

“It’s been such a pleasure to work with Double Fine,” he said in an email last night.

Uh-huh. Keep posting.

I hope one day you realize how childish you sound.

#103 Posted by AlphaView (4 posts) -

Not really surprised.

#104 Posted by djenson (16 posts) -

When I first saw this post I thought the screenshot was from Oddworld. Anways, LOVE Doubel Fine games!

#105 Posted by kn00tcn (158 posts) -

so where's stacking for pc??

#106 Edited by Keyboardwarrior (12 posts) -

If it isn't new then why devote a whole news article to the subject?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.