Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

PS4 save not in PS+ cloud

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9e9473c7960
    deactivated-5d9e9473c7960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi I got a new PS4 and noticed my save wasn't in the cloud under the PS+ uploads. Does this game save your progress to a server like Call of Duty multiplayer?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9e9473c7960
    deactivated-5d9e9473c7960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nvm figured it out. You have to manually upload your saves if your PS4 isn't activated as your primary. Mods can lock this.

announakis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nvm figured it out. You have to manually upload your saves if your PS4 isn't activated as your primary. Mods can lock this.

well yes...but once your device is activated as primary, you also have to check the "stay connected to the internet" option in order for the automatic upload to take place....just so you know....I recently changed my PS4 (faulty disc eject problem) and this detail cost me my saves in the transfer...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.