Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Unplayable because of Crash to Desktop!

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By dagas

I'm a huge Bioware fan and I loved all of their games even DA2. But unless they fix this game soon that will change forever.

The game crashed to dekstop all the time. It started every other hour then every hour then every half hour and now it crashed every minute which is making it unplayable.

I've got a 3570k, 8GB RAM, 270X 2GB, SSD drive, Windows 7 updated, Latest AMD video card drivers 14.11.2

Other games work fine and I've not had any problems with instability while playing other games. I downloaded the fix for the DX bug but I don't think it is that because it didn't help and I don't get any DirectX message. It just crashed to desktop without any warning.

Anyone knows if they will fix this soon?

EDIT: Switched to Mantle from DX11 and played 30min without a crash. Seems maybe it fixed the CTD. However it lowered the framerate and made it stutter but if I can play then it is better than DX11.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.