1.5 stars 1.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Dragonball Z Sagas is a top from bottom crappy game. 0

I'm not a Dragonball fan at all. I don't think I ever sit through an entire episode in my life. I do like these character action games, so I attempted to play this, besides having no prior knowledge. I must say that Dragon Ball Z Sagas is a pretty bad game. One of the worst games I've played on the Gamecube actually. It's also pretty damn easy too. The game was actually more difficult in the beginning of the game than the later, maybe because I discovered how to beat every boss without trying. T...

It had some potential, but it the end it doesn't deliver 0

The Good: Multiplayer gives it a little replay value The Bad: Only 2 hours long Awful frame rate and camera Mindless button mashing combat Ugly graphics Only a few characters to choose from No Majin Buu saga ________________When you have terrific fighting games making it one by one into the best sellers list, what do you do? you make an awful repetitve beat em' up using a great licence. This game is meant to take you all the way back to the Saiyan saga (yet again) and recreate the D...