Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball

Franchise »

A plethora of video games based on the hit manga/anime series of the same name.

After Dragon Ball Gt

• 62 results
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By BraveToaster

I don't know, I'm tired of seeing people train their asses off, get stomp by bad guys, having Goku (or whoever) show up and have engage in the usual angry banter, powering up a little bit, and fighting.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By shirogane

GT didn't happen according to Toriyama. The actual sequel to DBZ is Dragon Ball Online

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By kindgineer

@Shirogane said:

GT didn't happen according to Toriyama. The actual sequel to DBZ is Dragon Ball Online

Sometimes I wonder if there is an "Asian MMO Engine" somewhere out there and companies just hire modelers to re-skin everything and boom make a game. I mean, they all look the same!

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By shirogane

@ccampb89 said:

@Shirogane said:

Sometimes I wonder if there is an "Asian MMO Engine" somewhere out there and companies just hire modelers to re-skin everything and boom make a game. I mean, they all look the same!

They probably all copied Toriyama's art style!

Even though i'm joking, i wouldn't be suprised if that was actually true...

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#55  Edited By jacksukeru

I'd watch a reboot. New universe, same-ish rules apply, more developed universe (whatever happened to all those planets frieza reigned over, or his supposed empire for that matter?).

Googling some dragon ball related stuff...Oh god I forgot that Vegeta now has a brother!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By Justin258

@Landon said:

@believer258 said:

@Landon said:

The reason Dragonball started to suck was because everyone got way too powerful, then there was a new EVEN MORE powerful enemy, which the characters got even more powerful to defeat that guy.

If a new Dragonball series must be made, I say make it a prequel. Maybe about a bunch of kids just learning martial arts then deciding to look for the dragon balls.

REALLY!?

Why did you link to Dragon Ball? It's about Bulma (who is not a child nor knows martial arts) gets Goku (who is ONE kid who already knows martial arts) to help her find the Dragon Balls. The only other child main character in that series is Krillin, and he already knows martial arts too. So, where is the story in that series that describes what I just wrote?

Uh... the main character of Dragonball is Goku. I linked it because it is about a bunch of kids - Goku and Krillin in particular - learning martial arts and looking for the dragon balls. The exact same storyline that you mentioned.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Goku turns out to be his own son and Gohan was just a figment of his childhood gone mental since he's suffering from radiation disease from those goddamn Dragon Balls.

Sorry, this ain't my cup of tea, as you can tell.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Ball GT? Dragon Ball Z? What the hell are you guys talking about?!

In my world there is only the original manga by Akira Toriyama and it kicks ass!

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By mikey87144

1. Dragon Ball GT didn't happen. The series ended after Goku and Vegeta killed Buu.

2. Since GT didn't happen what I would like to see instead of a new series after Z is redo of the entire Dragon Ball Z series. The story lines would remain the same but all the fighting would be redrawn. Things have progressed a lot art wise since Z and that would be my wish.

3. For those shitting on the idea Z hasn't aged well and I would love to see a complete redo of the series. More fighting and less episodes powering up.

ApeGantz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By ApeGantz

UGH!

Well I guess a Season based off Star Treks Mirror Mirror episode. Ruthless Goku and stuff. :/

Xel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#61  Edited By Xel

@believer258 said:

@Landon said:

@believer258 said:

@Landon said:

The reason Dragonball started to suck was because everyone got way too powerful, then there was a new EVEN MORE powerful enemy, which the characters got even more powerful to defeat that guy.

If a new Dragonball series must be made, I say make it a prequel. Maybe about a bunch of kids just learning martial arts then deciding to look for the dragon balls.

REALLY!?

Why did you link to Dragon Ball? It's about Bulma (who is not a child nor knows martial arts) gets Goku (who is ONE kid who already knows martial arts) to help her find the Dragon Balls. The only other child main character in that series is Krillin, and he already knows martial arts too. So, where is the story in that series that describes what I just wrote?

Uh... the main character of Dragonball is Goku. I linked it because it is about a bunch of kids - Goku and Krillin in particular - learning martial arts and looking for the dragon balls. The exact same storyline that you mentioned.

Believer258 has it right - there isn't much searching for Dragonballs in Dragonball. Most of the story is devoted to Goku travelling the world to get stronger for the next Tenkaichi tournament.

Edit: I just had a thought for an "afterstory" for Dragonball Z. I guess I'd like to see a one-shot episode with Goku visiting his grandfather in the afterlife.

GaZZuM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62  Edited By GaZZuM

GT was fiiiiiiiiiiine, it had fights and stuff, it was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.