Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Gran Soren Times Photo Contest

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

I was so close yet so far, one of my Pawn's photos was selected for Second Place Prize! Only one from each region so My pawn won the North American region. This is cool and all but I was hoping to get special pawn status to help me get into the top 100 ranking. As of now my rank is 1,890. Here's the photo that won me Second Prize:

No Caption Provided

Did anyone else here enter the contest? I hope they continue to do these contests.

Phoenix778m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Phoenix778m

Congrats, I did not enter, Just picked up the game last Friday.

aaronBLUEeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By aaronBLUEeyes

Cool, how do you like it thus far? For PS3 or Xbox? If it's for Xbox my Gamertag is: aaronBLUEeyes. Send me a friend request so you can use my pawn and not have to pay like a million Rift Crystals to rent my pawn. And I'll use yours occasionally. Maybe I can give you some cool gear too

Phoenix778m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Phoenix778m

Sounds good! I'm on the 360, and I'm loving it can't get enough. It's almost like I convinced myself to love Skyrim and then I play DD and I'm rethinking how RPGs and gameplay should be executed. Sure its not perfect but the graphics and style take me back to olden times with modern open world and controls.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.