3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Really Needs Some Dread Putting In 0

As of writing this, only “Act 1” is available, this is worth mentioning since on the steam store page there’s a little note saying “Act 2” will be a free update that comes “later”. Is it fair to review the game when not all the content is out? Then again, is it fair to charge for a game when what’s available amounts to barely anything?At first I got vibes of a teen slasher film; a group of students on a road trip (with their teacher for some reason...

Lucky Me... 0

Is the name of the song that will be stuck in your head after the beginning of the game.I think this game gets a bad rep, and that's because a lot of people miss about half of it because of what may be bad design. After you get the option to go inside the school, you can turn around and go back into the city. At that point, there's about 5 ghosts to capture, along with more content. However, one would never know that since the game drives you to go into the school.I have a soft spot for this gam...