Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Runners

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Q1 2007

A now-closed free-to-play hack and slash MMO which parodied MMORPGs and the fantasy genre in general.

Does anyone else play this game?

abombb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By abombb

I really love this game, and I was wondering if anyone else here plays this.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MisterSpiffy

I sank about 30 hours into this game a couple of weeks ago.  It's a GREAT game, but I've been really busy and haven't played it for awhile.  That being said, I haven't played ANYTHING for a while.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By fox01313

Agreed, it's a fun game & the low cost (retail is $20 for all the extras stuff) so I'm expecting more people to pick it up & give it a try compared to a full priced PC game around $30-40+. Just haven't had time to get very far in this, with Too Human coming out soon I'm trying to get through other games coming from Gamefly & what I have at home that I've not finished & this one will have to wait for the end of the new release madness to get to it. It's rather interesting how the mages can buy the warrior skills & armor with a little penalty although the best mage items will be geared more for them. The game is a bit repetitive but insanely funny & I've been really surprised on how well the game runs.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MKHavoc

It's pretty good for a game you play for free.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.