4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Dynamite Headdy: An Underappreciated Treasure Classic 0

Dynamite Headdy is a Treasure developed 16-bit platformer, originally released for the Sega Genesis in 1994.It's bizarre to think about a time when the platformer was the dominant genre, to have any chance of being successful developers looked to what was at the top, and at the time in question Sonic and Mario were the undisputed flagship franchises for their respective consoles, and so a plethora of mascot based side-scrolling platformers soon followed. Amidst this plethora of titles in what wa...

Head Games 0

Glockstar Armani presents this game with a *GLOCKIE* award for:*BEST GAME OF 1994*I don't know anybody else who's ever played it, but I'm kind of obsessed with this game. It's a lot of fun, there are dozens of big, colourful levels, lots of power-ups, funny animations, a basketball mini-game...it's everything a good Sega game needs. It just loses points for getting unbearably hard during the last couple of levels. I really don't think it's possible to defeat the last boss without a walkthrough e...