Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2011

Concept »

The 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 7-9.

E3 is like a holiday

Avatar image for bladeofcreation
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By BladeOfCreation

Well, I got the list of live streams ready to go.  Gonna run out and to grab some beer before it kicks off.  E3 is sort of like an extended Christmas Eve.  It's so exciting, and the anticipation is great, but you still have to wait before all the stuff you see actually comes out...

There's nothing I'm super excited for that I haven't seen a bit of already, but I am hoping for solid release dates on ME3, TOR, and BS:  Infinite.  Hopefully some hardware price reductions, as well.  That said, I'm gonna be watching everything I can...I'm just gonna sit back and soak it all in.  Like a sponge.

E3 is here. (Let's just hope they don't focus on motion controls and 3D the whole fucking show this time, eh?)

BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BladeOfCreation

Well, I got the list of live streams ready to go.  Gonna run out and to grab some beer before it kicks off.  E3 is sort of like an extended Christmas Eve.  It's so exciting, and the anticipation is great, but you still have to wait before all the stuff you see actually comes out...

There's nothing I'm super excited for that I haven't seen a bit of already, but I am hoping for solid release dates on ME3, TOR, and BS:  Infinite.  Hopefully some hardware price reductions, as well.  That said, I'm gonna be watching everything I can...I'm just gonna sit back and soak it all in.  Like a sponge.

E3 is here. (Let's just hope they don't focus on motion controls and 3D the whole fucking show this time, eh?)

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By TomA

"Let's just hope they don't focus on motion controls and 3D the whole fucking show this time, eh?" 

We're not off to a good start that's for sure.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jking47

Be thankful you have the ability to chill and drink beer watching video game stuff all day on a monday. work sucks =(

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By N7

Thankfully Sony has the NGP to talk about, which will eliminate any real discussion of Motion Controls and that whole 3D thing has become the norm now, so there won't be any huge hype going on with that.

At least I hope it'll be good. I hope no other conference is as bad as the one Microsoft had. Like, whoa. What the hell.

BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BladeOfCreation
    @jking47: Oh, I am.  I work nights at the end of the week, including both Friday and Saturday nights.  Thankfully I'm not taking any summer classes.  So this is actually one of my prime days to just relax and hang out.
    BladeOfCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BladeOfCreation
    @TomA: Yeah.  Cool ME3 voice support (well, the squad commands, not the dialogue options), but why can't I use my fucking mic for that?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.