Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Were there are any E3 videos besides the press conferences and the nightly shows?

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I feel like I remember in years past that they would film something out on the floor, and the video editors would put together all the b-roll of booth tours and E3 show floor demo playing into at least one video of like "Here's assorted E3 footage!"

Did they do that this year? I'm positive I remember Drew and possibly others talking about filming on the show floor this year in some of the staff impressions, but does that video exist anywhere? Maybe it does and I'm just missing it.

rkofan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

no.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Cirdain

@bisonhero: The dumb videos are on their instagram page. Which I find annoying as someone who doesn't engage with or like to engage with instagram. But they find it easy to do so I guess and everyone can access it, so whatever. https://www.instagram.com/giantbombdotcom/

EDIT: There's only 6 videos so I guess there wasn't much dumb stuff to shoot.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By rethla

This site makes less sense everyday since you already cant follow even half of what the staff does. Soon Giantbombunarchived on youtube will feature more content than this site.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.