Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Sports

Company »

EA Sports is a publishing label used by Electronic Arts for all of its sports titles. EA Sports currently publishes franchises such as Madden NFL, FIFA Soccer, NBA Live and the NHL games.

Did EA Sports announce what the unannounced game they mentioned?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

During the Microsoft conference Peter Moore mention future games that would have kinect support. He named a few and then mad a comment that one was an unannounced title. Did they ever announce what it was?

My hopes are still that a new MVP Baseball may someday be produced, but 2K has the exclusive 3rd party license for MLB? It is supposed to run through 2012, so its not that. But what was it? I heard Tiger Woods 2013 on somewhere or NFL Blitz or Fifa Street maybe. Just curious what it was. Sorry for the weird title.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By shadows_kill

They seemed to make it sound like it was going to be a game not announced yet but if I had a guess it would have been that downloadable NBA Jam this winter but I don't see why that would be a secret really..

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MrOldboy

@shadows_kill: Was that not announced?

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By shadows_kill

The new game wasn't but NBA Jam On Fire Edition was.  

After a google search it came up everywhere as still "unannounced title" 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.