No recent wiki edits to this page.
Eternity's Child was originally announced as a title for the Xbox Live Arcade and that it would using the XNA toolset for its development. However, on September 9, 2007, it was announced that the title would instead be coming to the DS and WiiWare instead. Later, the DS version was cancelled and a PC version available through Steam. Luc Bernard also considered a PlayStation Network version but nothing ever came out of it. The game was released via Steam on August 2, 2008 with the WiiWare version still awaiting release.
Gameplay requires the player to control two characters simultaneously.
Eternity's Child: The Lost Chapters was a cancelled mobile version of the game that was later released for free.
PC System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows XP/ Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.0 ghz Intel Celeron (2.0ghz Pentium 4 suggested)
- Memory: 256mb (512mb suggested)
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible video card (128mb video ram suggested)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compliant sound device
- Hard Drive: 50 MB