Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

About the The Collector achievement

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Time_Lord

Where do I find the Regal Purple Dye thanks.

IronDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IronDynamo

The only place i know is the Clothing Trader in Fairfax Gardens. However, the traders you see there at any given point are random, so he might not be there when you decide to go. If not, simply sleep for 7 days then go back and check again. Keep doing this until he shows up. It only took me a couple tries. Also, even if you see him there, its not a guarantee he will have the purple dye. If not, buy whatever dye he does have then repeat the sleeping method again. Keep doing this until he has the purple dye in stock, it shouldnt take long.

IronDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IronDynamo

Alright so i guess i lied, as i just discovered another place to get the Regal Purple Dye. If you have the "See the Future" DLC, go into the Snowglobe, and head to the village. In one of the houses, you will find a chest upstairs which has the Regal Purple Dye inside. I just found this now while playing, and hopefully the treasure is the same for everyone. So if you are having trouble with getting the clothing trader to appear in Fairfax Gardens, give this a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.