Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

Fable II Episode 1

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Bouke

I was browsing the marketplace when i saw Fable II Episode 1. At first i thought i was some sort of add-on, but now i know its the first part (of five) of the game. I haven't played Fable II and since this first episode is for free, i'll probably download it and give it a go... I was just wondering if any else picked this up? And do achievements work if its broken up in 5 episodes?
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I think it's a pretty good way to distrubute the game, but you're able to buy the full retail copy for much cheaper.  Peter Molyneux has said he doesn't like demo's, so this is basically his alternative, it lets you play around with the first few parts of the game with no restrictions, and if you're hesitant about buying the game, I'd definitely recommend checking it out first.

Achievements will work, but only when you buy the other parts, they're disabled from this one because it's free.

BD_Mr_Bubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By BD_Mr_Bubbles

Speaking of this I bought episode 2 does anyone know when they will force me to buy 3, because i've done alot in 2.
    Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Bouke
    @BD_Mr_Bubbles:
    As far as i know Lionhead hasn't announced any dates for the other episodes... I think if they want people to buy the episodes they better announce something soon!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.