Where is the LE content?

#1 Edited by ManMadeGod (1508 posts) -

On the LE content card it says to go to Bloodstone Harbor, but where the hell is Bloodstone?
Anyone get this content yet?

#2 Posted by Psynapse (1064 posts) -
#3 Posted by ManMadeGod (1508 posts) -

Well that helped me with the Master Chief armor (thank you for that), but not with the Hall of the Dead Dungeon.

#4 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

I should've bought the LIMITED EDITION.

#5 Posted by TyrellOCP (325 posts) -

I got an email from WHSmiths this evening saying my order couldn't be fulfilled. I don''t know whether because it's pre-ordered and therefore can't be sent or if there's a universal problem with a lack of LE games (can't find any on Play, Amazon, GAME or Gamestation)
has anyone had a similar problem?

#6 Posted by ManMadeGod (1508 posts) -
Psynapse said:
"

Yep, just after you are grown up you have to go into a dungeon, right near the end of that (next to where you get your first will power), there is a chest there, where you get your spartan armor etc.

Hope i helped :)

"
I went back to this after entering in my code and since I had already opened the Chest, I was unable to open it again.
Does this mean I can't use the DLC on this character? Give me a break!
#7 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -

Bloodstone is a pirate port town you arrive to near the end of the game.

#8 Posted by Ozzimo (17 posts) -

The entrance to dungeon itself is out in the water. Look for a dive spot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.