Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

My income gets lower and lower.....

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Vinny_Says

Alright so I did not bailout the economy and I saved more people than I killed (I would have saved more if not for that weird countdown that fucked me over.) And in like an hour my income dropped from 90,000 to 62,000 gold. WTF? Also I don't remember what shops made me what amount, and am completely lost with my property management. Is it gonna keep going down, or will it go up again?

veXedbulldog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By veXedbulldog

Whatever properties you have around the world that have deteriorated to 0% will no longer generate rental income.  You'll have to hunt around in your cities to see which ones to repair.  Your income will bounce back; however, it's a pain in the ass to repair everything.  My suggestion is to sell all your crappy houses and invest only in businesses and the expensive properties in Millfields.  Your mileage may vary.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

You're complaining about making 62,000 gold per hour? 

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By jimbo_n

Also 

it depends on how many people you have left in your world after the endgame. If shopkeepers got killed their shops are no longer open for business. My income dropped alot after the endgame even tho I saved most of the worlds inhabitants.
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Vinny_Says
    @veXedbulldog: I only have business tho. 
    @TheGreatGuero: I used to make 90,000.... 
    @Jimbo_N: Skimming over the map all the shops still look open, maybe I'll look again. Thanks for the help

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.