Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Promises at the End of Fable 3

AmigoSniped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By AmigoSniped

I am currently finishing off the end of the game and I am attempting to keep all the promises I made to the people throughout the game. In doing this im trying to get enough money and am really short in my attempts. I was wondering what the best way to do all the good choices but yeah get enough money to save everyone is. If people are willing to donate enough fable money to allow me to I can help you out in other games. I am also just looking for general tips so Thanks! Also my gamertag is AmigoSniped so message me on there as well if you are willing to donate fable gold.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

Buy everything, and make the rent really high.

AmigoSniped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By AmigoSniped

Isnt that going against a good playthrough though.
    granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By granderojo

I can understand why brad was jaded on this game. They really dropped the ball on this one.

mattbosten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mattbosten

Buy everything and then just leave the game running and you'll continue to accumulate wealth. I was fortunate in that I heard all the complaints before buying Fable 3 so the first thing I did as I progressed was buy businesses. By the end of the game I had enough to keep all of my promises and save everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.