Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy Tactics

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 20, 1997

Final Fantasy Tactics is an isometric turn-based strategy game with RPG elements set in the world of Ivalice. It follows the plight of Ramza Beoulve on his quest to obtain the 12 Zodiac Brave stones and stop the corrupt Church of Glabados from unleashing an ancient evil.

Too many Chocobos spoil the...KWEH?!

Wolfgang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Wolfgang

I have absolutely no idea how this happened. I sent three of my units out on an errand to a volcano to look for a gold vein and they come back with TEN chocobos and an egg.

Now I don't mind one or two monsters tagging along...but TEN?! Why did this happen? I've now dismissed all but Boco and a Black Chocobo. I'm hoping that the egg will be a Red Chocobo so I can just dismiss any that wish to join in the future.  

Welcome to the Zoo...  
    Welcome to the Zoo...  
    Wolfgang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wolfgang

I have absolutely no idea how this happened. I sent three of my units out on an errand to a volcano to look for a gold vein and they come back with TEN chocobos and an egg.

Now I don't mind one or two monsters tagging along...but TEN?! Why did this happen? I've now dismissed all but Boco and a Black Chocobo. I'm hoping that the egg will be a Red Chocobo so I can just dismiss any that wish to join in the future.  

Welcome to the Zoo...  
    Welcome to the Zoo...  
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dbz1995

You can't have too many Chocobos.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3  Edited By Geno

Don't they like have babies after every few days?
    Jiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Jiggah

They breed asexually.  You need to release them into the wild so they die a good death.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.