shiva_'s Final Fantasy X International (PlayStation 2) review

Amazing

Story: Deep story that brings you from past to future filled with love, hate, courage and any other emotion you can think of.

Graphics: Great cutscenes but the gameplay graphics really rock considering this is a ps2 game. The characters are really detailed and all have completly different styles.

Gameplay: Classic FF gameplay, like it or hate it, I personnally liked it at first but am starting to find it repetive although the stratgey changes depending on who your fighting and bring this game to a deeper level. There is also blitzball games that is a fun sidegame.

Music: Meh, lol, Also classic  FF music.

Other reviews for Final Fantasy X International (PlayStation 2)

The first FF game I have ever played and still the best! 0

When I first saw the game it was at a friends house. I said how can you stand to play that it looks so boring, run a bit fight run some more fight again. Then I got the PS2  and borrowed FF-X and within the first ten minutes into the game I was hooked played it strait except for maybe one or two hr of sleep :), until I beat the game. I still play the game today and recommend it to everyone. I am now a FF fan and play all there games!...