Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

Bit of news on Company Housing (nope, no price yet)

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Taken via /r/ffxiv

• More warnings about phishing emails
    • Video showing the FFXIII content in FFXIV (looks like a story, has cutscenes w/ Lightning)
    • The FFXIII content will be released week after 11/14
    • Bahamut Coil: no one has cleared stage 5 yet; some Q&As
    • Crystal Tower: 24 man high-level challenge (boss is from FF3) but easier than Bahamut and will allow Duty Finder use. 90-120min for each run.
    • Player Housing: 3 sizes (small, medium, large), over 300 parts to build from. Video shown... amazing.
    • No pricing on housing yet, Yoshi-P still needs to fix the economy first (increase Gil)
    • Growing Gyshal Greens in house & Chocobo Raising is planned!
    • Planned to being able to build ships/etc in house basements
    • FC will be able to hire shopkeepers in their FC housing at some point
    • You can't make furniture out of bread
    • Wolves Den (PVP): 4v4, three tiers (lvl 30/40/50), PVP-exclusive abilities. Video shown.
    • Images showing PVP specific gear
    • Are thinking about 1v1 battles, but not decided yet
    • 2.1 will release this year for sure
    • More servers/stability in Oct
    Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Wemibelle

I love MMOs with player housing. Such an easy way to give me more of an attachment to the world. I really enjoy the way FFXIV handles the inn room stuff already, where you can log out in the inn room and see your character going to sleep in the bed. I hope you can do that in your own house as well.

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I'm hoping that the iLvl requirement for Duty Finder is actually coming in this 2.1. Like hell do I want to carry people through Crystal Tower who are still in full AF. Had enough of that during Titan HM.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

Chocobo raising will probably be what i sink most of my time into, i probably said before but i spent way too much time raising them and racing them and not enough time leveling my character back on XI. This time im at max level prior to all this stuff launching so im in a good place ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.