Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

For those who will be playing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I know it is probably over a year away from release, but for those who think they will be playing on there PS3 when it comes out, Post your PSN.

Mines Bucketdeth.

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Keeng

I'm Keeng on there. I will be on this game day, effin one. I absolutely love FFXI. It's one of my favorite games ever.

Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Xeiphyer

Depending on how the battle system shapes up I'll probably get it =P I wouldn't mind having it on my PC and my PS3 haha. That way I could play from university and on my bigass tv at home.

Anyways my PSN is Xeiphyer

StickShifter05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By StickShifter05

I played FF11 and loved it. My highest level character was a level 50 White Mage. The reason I didn't get to 75 was because after not playing for a while, Square Enix deleted my level 50 White Mage so it kind of bummed me out and I started playing WoW instead. I will probably play a healer again on FF14, and if you guys are going to start a guild and need a healer, my PSN id is: BlackWolf8308 

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By trophyhunter

if there is no fee I'll play if there is a monthly fee fuck no

Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Keeng
    @StickShifter05 said:
    "

I played FF11 and loved it. My highest level character was a level 50 White Mage. The reason I didn't get to 75 was because after not playing for a while, Square Enix deleted my level 50 White Mage so it kind of bummed me out and I started playing WoW instead. I will probably play a healer again on FF14, and if you guys are going to start a guild and need a healer, my PSN id is: BlackWolf8308 

"
    They don't delete characters. You could jump back in as your character right now, actually. I quit the game for three years and then jumped back in with all my data.  

@trophyhunter: So, fuck no, then? There will definitely be a monthly fee.
    trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By trophyhunter
    @Keeng said:
    " @StickShifter05 said:
    "

"
    They don't delete characters. You could jump back in as your character right now, actually. I quit the game for three years and then jumped back in with all my data.   @trophyhunter: So, fuck no, then? There will definitely be a monthly fee. "
    ........yes  that's right
    Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Tiwi

I'm prolly going to play it on the PC. :-)

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By Catolf

Ps3 here... Catolf.. like here is my PSN

I'll be playing cause I didn't get to play 11.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.