Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 19, 2012

The thirteenth game in the Fire Emblem series and the first for the 3DS. Conceived as a "greatest hits" of previous Fire Emblem ideas, it features a mix of new mechanics and older gameplay concepts.

Share your MU

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azrailx
    No Caption Provided

Here is mine =).

Went +STR - MAG, like how he turned out overall, great damage, good crit, and he isnt easy to kill.

For his levels so far ive gone tactician 10, mercenary 10, hero 9.

What about everybody else? ( lets see if i get any other posters =] )

smokeyd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By smokeyd123
    No Caption Provided

I'm attempting to get max stat gains, so I'm going for that level 20. Not sure if I should roll Myrmidon, since his strength is Skill, or go Mage, as I really like having ranged attacks with him. Do the Advanced Classes grant any new skills?

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morbid_Coffee
    No Caption Provided

Crappy cell phone picture. Class changed to Myrmidon last night and came across another master seal this morning while doing random battles and went with Swordmaster.

Skills she has: Veteran (50% more exp when paired up), Solidarity (crit/dodge +10 to all adjacent allies), Avoid +10, and Vantage (if HP is half or less, always strike first even if attacked).

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Morbid_Coffee
    No Caption Provided

So I got a bit obsessive about my street pass team not being ass, so this happened to my MU.

For normal play I usually have Armsthrift on, but that doesn't really matter on a street pass team. I'm considering switching out patience for Sol, though, since she already has ridiculously high stats in both skill and speed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.