Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fortnite

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 25, 2017

Originally a co-operative looter shooter from the studios behind Unreal Tournament and Gears of War, Fortnite became one of the most successful PvP "battle royale" games and later became its own platform for several types of games.

Save the World / season 5 easy to return to

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I have been enjoying fortnite for months now. I play save the world and it took me months to grind my way up to twine peaks. The game does a terrible job actually teaching you what's important and how to best level your heroes and weapons up. However there are plenty of good sites out there to teach you the best way to do things. I more recently learned of sites that list every rewards for every mission so you can see were the best stuff is and just do those missions. Normally I wouldn't go back I would just keep on main mission list, but now I coast through some easier missions to get good rewards.

What I like most is how regularly they update and change game. I was just about done and ready to quite playing but with newest update they added story to canny valley. However they didn't just add story dialog to grind through they added new stages and new enemies. They keep the updates on such regular basis that whenever I think I'm done they add a little more and suck me back in for another season. Horde mode was a nice change of pace from regular missions. Even though I'm near the end of my time with STW I feel I will this game will be great to come back to every now than for some time. I've started playing more battle royale has I grow more tired of STW and the going back and forth is nice. BR has added and changed all kinds of stuff since I last played and its nice to explore new stuff. Has it turns out, I do ok cause most player have changed strategies to more builders and I stay on the ground sneaking around. Since the shooting is similar I feel ok.

I'm glad that has epic cashes is nonstop they seem to keep added more and putting money back into game. I spent $20-25, don't remember on STW and nothing more. I've bought battle pass twice and countless llamas. If you know what you're doing they feed you almost endless v-bucks.

If anyone need help with save the world you can find me on ps4 and epic under same name.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.