Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fortnite

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 25, 2017

Originally a co-operative looter shooter from the studios behind Unreal Tournament and Gears of War, Fortnite became one of the most successful PvP "battle royale" games and later became its own platform for several types of games.

What do you think of this season?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

I really don't know if anybody here plays Fortnite because its cool to hate it, but for those that do how have you found this season?

The crafting aspect didn't seem brilliant to me at first but it adds a good variety to the combat and allows you to go for things that suit your playstyle especially with the bows.

I've reached the top of the battle pass but don't care about going past 100, never really have, all the gold, bronze ect skins just look so dumb. My favourite from the battle pass has to be Cluck, I am a big fan of the more fun skins so this one fits right in.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I had a lot of fun during the marvel season, but this whole aesthetic is a turn off to me. Not a fan of the animals or the crafting. I bounce between this and warzone depending on how the seasons go, was playing FN during stupid zombies in Warzone.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

@sahalarious: The marvel season was lots of fun, loved all the bosses and powers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.