What if Tatsunoko was a girl?

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By DarkbeatDK

I don't know what it is about the Vita that attracts these games, but first we had Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, then we had Bullet Girls and now we have another game with clothes-tearing mechanics!

In this hot upcoming game Bokosuka Girls: Tatsunoko Gakuen Climax, a bunch of characters from the Tatsunoko branch a re-imagined as sexy school girls and they fight each other in what seems like a musou game...

There's not really much explained about the actual gameplay over in this Dengeki article that I've run through google translate, but it does describe characters fighting, leveling up and something about J-suits, which I guess is what they wear to get the powers of the various Tatsunoko characters?

There's a bunch of screenshots and character art as well, but it's watermarked so I didn't want to upload it here on Giant Bomb, but here's a trailer for the game! Stay tuned for more info!

baka_shinji17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Thank you so much for bringing this game to my attention. I might just get a Vita now.

SigmaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SigmaCloud

I'm not really a purist when it comes to Tatsunoko, but there's something disappointing about seeing Casshern, Tekkaman, and Hurricane Polymar as girls in skimpy outfits.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By crithon

...... okay I had to stop.... Swan is one of the BEST ANIME DESIGNS OF ALL TIME. Ugh...... what is that? Like seriously? Okay wanna sex her up, okay but her outfit is the best. It's like adding different costumes to Chun Li and all of them fail because classic works.

WAIT WHAT DID THEY DO TO DOROMBO..... No no no no, that's terrible. Seriously we are talking about a character who's famous for her top coming off on children's programming..... blah, this is rubbish.

Loading Video...

If it's really like designers trying to capture a new audience I could understand that but the original designs still work.

hunterob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

The title of this thread doesn't make sense. What if anime company was a girl? Is there a dude named Tatsunoko, and that's what you're referring to?

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkbeatDK

It's a play on "What if Zelda was a girl" threads I've seen pop up elsewhere. It's pretty dumb, I know :)

@crithon: I don't know if they've actually shown off Doronjo yet in her "J-suit". It seems to be just the regular schoolgirl versions. Her two henchmen are a shy girl and a robot though. They rebooted Yatterman back in 2008 and toned down on the ecchi (since it is a kid's show) but it's pretty fun!

Loading Video...

There is also a live action movie!

Loading Video...

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Jeust

Man, don't like, don't buy. No need for fuss.

DarkbeatDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeust No, I'm absolutely gonna buy it. I think these kinda games are hilarious! :D

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

@jeust No, I'm absolutely gonna buy it. I think these kinda games are hilarious! :D

yeah!

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By TheHT

I kinda like the song. I don't know why.

ZERO CASH. LOVES MACHINE.