Podcast App BeyondPod is Beyond Broken

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Junkboy

@flameboy84: Going by their last post over at their support site here the fix and update to the app should be coming to phones who use the current "up to date" version of the app pretty soon. I will be sticking with 3.1.39 and will switch if/when @edgework gets back to us if this isn't sorted with update. I'm still hoping the problems only occurs with the newer version of the app and I can continue to use the old one. I don't mind buying a new podcast app but I think the old Beyond Pod is the best thing I've tried and owned.

rick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By rick

I'll be paying attention after the next few big podcast releases to see. I assume this is fixed. The developer found the problem. So far there's no plans to block it any more. Though, he did give me the ability to determine if the user is using the up to date version. If the trouble persists with older versions we my have to only allow the latest version. We'll see.

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By VannaDwight

@edgework: Thanks edgework. We appreciate all of the updates

joshuacant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My install of BeyondPod updated to this new version, and now I'm getting 401 errors trying to pull down the premium feeds. Weird stuff.