#1 Posted by TrashMustache (452 posts) -

#2 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Whilst I see you're doing the same answer choices for different questions... this is basically the same question as when's it at it's best. So... what?

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

@Tylea002 said:

Whilst I see you're doing the same answer choices for different questions... this is basically the same question as when's it at it's best. So... what?

OP is a genius.

#4 Edited by TrashMustache (452 posts) -

@Tylea002: it was like this originally as well, the reason it's the same answers is because A) I wanted to see if the community would contradict itself, B) because something loved by one person can be hated by another.

#5 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

I like a lot of those things so I won't be picking just one.

#6 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

I still say E or F, depending on what mood I'm in.

#7 Posted by Nottle (1917 posts) -

The out of left field discussions come in second to me, but the thing about giantbomb and most of the podcasts I like listening to is that they can be very passionate about the games they find interesting. A in depth discussion of great mechanics or moments in games i find captivating.

#8 Posted by Grillbar (1877 posts) -

so, you basically changed 2 words.

great now i feel like your just fucking with me

#9 Posted by ShaggE (6574 posts) -

I'll save my vote for the inevitable "Bombcast is/was the bestestest when..." a week or two from now.

#10 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6399 posts) -

The hilarious, off-topic conversations by far.

#11 Posted by captain_clayman (3325 posts) -

E and F. bombcast is better when there's actual games coming out though, because then everyone is excited and more hilarity ensues

#12 Posted by Ping5000 (385 posts) -

Yeah, you need one to have the other. Without Witcher 2, there would be no "TOUCH THE MREDRALLRON!"

#13 Posted by Xymox (2107 posts) -

@TrashMustache said:

@Tylea002: it was like this originally as well, the reason it's the same answers is because A) I wanted to see if the community would contradict itself, B) because something loved by one person can be hated by another.

Guest appearances could be the best and worst thing at the same time without being a contradiction though, as could probably some of the others. To many factors like who the guest is, how it's handled, if they're talking over each other, etc.

For me it's a mixture of D/E and F.

#14 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

A and F but F is what I voted for.

#15 Posted by Fattony12000 (7549 posts) -
#16 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

@Fattony12000: That's probably the most appropriate response to this thread yet.