#1 Posted by Phantom (182 posts) -

I listened to every episode, its great, you can definitely hear them improving the setup and layout of the show, the E3 ones were hilarious, and I really enjoy them alot now, they are effective in conveying information without being uptight and boring, very entertaining, I love getting home on Wednesdays and listening to the bombcast!

Woo!!

!

#2 Posted by Cloak (11 posts) -

started listening when it was still arrow pointing up podcast. but yeah, great podcast, listen to them on the bus all the time.

#3 Posted by britgamer (6 posts) -

From the first podcast Jeff and Ryan put together back in early 2008!

#4 Posted by Vigilance (270 posts) -

Another Arrow Pointing Downer here too.

It was so great to hear the guys gab again, since both had been "off the air" for a bit at that point.

#5 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

When the first arrow podcast came out.

#6 Posted by Josh9989 (31 posts) -

First Arrow Pointing Down one, lol appreciated the fact that Skype was really a pile of junk for recording, but it sure got the ball rolling.

#7 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

Yeah I've been listening from the first Arrow Pointing Down - they're great to have on in the background while working.

#8 Posted by Toseph (370 posts) -

I've been listening since the first Arrow pointing down

#9 Posted by Colino (146 posts) -

Yup, heard it since day one (as I have overall followed the site since it's very first blog post).

I have to say I enjoy the raising quality and overall layout of the show

#10 Posted by Jost1 (2077 posts) -

Been listening since just after they changed their name from Arrow Pointing Down

#11 Posted by HazBazz (1901 posts) -

like a lot of people, I've been listening since the first APD podcast

#12 Posted by Blazer74 (186 posts) -

Since it was Arrow Pointing  Down

#13 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -

Arrow pointing down too.

I was trying to follow jeff around and see if he would melt emotionnally after the whole Gerstmanngate. I expected Ryan to cry with him on the air and scream to the top of his lungs " LEAVE JEFF ALOOOOOONE "...... ok maybe not But it would've been cool eh?

#14 Edited by Venatio (4482 posts) -

I have listened to every one of them ever since they were calling it the Arrow pointing down Podcast

#15 Posted by drewm135 (215 posts) -

Yup pretty much everyone here started listening to it when it was Arrow Pointing Down. Did everyone actually listen to the make-your-ears-bleed skype podcast they first did with Arrow Pointing Down?

#16 Posted by Axersia (1613 posts) -

Been there since the Arrow Pointing Down days.

#17 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -

Since the first 'Bombcast'

#18 Posted by KindGalaxy (429 posts) -

Started listening, then after the 4th one I quit for a bit, no time for podcast listening and just started up again a week before E3, it's now must-listen whilst I'm at work.

#19 Posted by Dmrk42 (22 posts) -

From arrow pointing down

#20 Posted by elektrixx (308 posts) -

From the first Arrow podcast.

#21 Posted by FrenchFriedFool (164 posts) -

Ever since the original Arrow Pointing Down.

#22 Posted by Twitchy (11 posts) -

Same here since the original Arrow Pointing Down.

#23 Posted by Raspberry (63 posts) -

The orginal Arror Pointing Down :P the first one. With the subject mainly on drinks xD

#24 Posted by Monkey (7 posts) -

Been listening to this crew of 4 since well before this new chapter of game reviewing.

#25 Posted by Phantom (182 posts) -

I definitely think the two new staff members added alot to the podcast, that made it a helluva lot better IMO.

#26 Posted by GoranP (1115 posts) -

I started listening from the very first Arrow Pointing Down podcast. Man that one was rough.

#27 Posted by piecat (384 posts) -
GoranP said:
"I started listening from the very first Arrow Pointing Down podcast. Man that one was rough.
"

Same here.
#28 Posted by dillonator (145 posts) -

I started listening in June, when my brother alluded that I should listen.

I had briefly listened to this crew during their Gamespot blogcasts, and loved Jeff for making comments about locking up your children so The Manhunt 2 did not pervert them.

Overall, solid stuff that makes my third shift job much more tolerable.

#29 Posted by TheMikelGuereca (102 posts) -

I started listening when they tested drinks on a regular basis. (You know what I mean)

#30 Posted by MyGirlHatesBox (32 posts) -

I'v been listening since last november after I bought a Ipod Touch and got hooked on podcast about games. The Bombcast is one of my favs.

#31 Posted by brooklyngrenade (446 posts) -

Yeah I got into when they were still doing Arrow Pointing Down. This is one of the podcasts I can safely say that I definitely listen to each and every week.

#32 Posted by omergd1 (114 posts) -

never missed a show

#33 Posted by Battery_Dennis (7 posts) -

Listened from the beginning as well.

#34 Posted by Bjorn (99 posts) -

Been listening to the podcast since Ryan started it at APD. Think most people have.

#35 Posted by Flexiable (98 posts) -

Since Arrow Pointing Down...drinks testing ;)

#36 Posted by Banzai_NL (264 posts) -

I've been here since the very first podcast and I loved it ever since! The addition of Vinnie and Brad only made it better!

#37 Posted by Sonofabiscuit (13 posts) -

Arrow pointin down baby!

#38 Posted by grokman10 (64 posts) -

In the beginning. 1st podcast. I went from Jeff's "points" on GS to here. Lucky I guess.

#39 Posted by tokyochicken (849 posts) -

Started listening since the first Arrow pointing down podcast.

#40 Posted by MAJID (208 posts) -

Do any of you guys remember the first Arrow Pointing Down podcast where Jeff' and Ryan were using Skype and Ryan was apparently 'rolling' something. A joint, perhaps?

#41 Posted by Felix (145 posts) -

Like most people, since the first Arrow Pointing Down was unleashed.
Near two hours of the most random (and quite necessary) tangents.

#42 Posted by Cleric (286 posts) -
Venatio said:
"I have listened to every one of them ever since they were calling it the Arrow pointing down Podcast
"

Same here. I didn't listen to the Snakecast tho, for I still have to play MGS4.
#43 Posted by RabbitKarrot (362 posts) -

Started listening since the "Arrow Pointing Down" beta. Now i cant wait until every Tuesday :P

Hilarious and informing stuff.

#44 Posted by PointingMonkey (3 posts) -

since the first arrow pointing down podcast.

#45 Posted by CrimsonSnake (48 posts) -

I've been on board since the first arrow pointing down cast and have not missed a show, I regularly get looks on the Train when I am laughing at funny stuff these guys say. It's definitely my favorite podcast.

#46 Posted by Skywarpgold (153 posts) -

Yup, I've listened since the first Arrow Pointing Down cast as well.  The Bombcast totally rocks.

#47 Posted by SquallLeonhart (28 posts) -

I started when it was Arrow pointing down

#48 Posted by Manks (836 posts) -

I also started listening when it was the Arrow Pointing Down. 

#49 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

Since the APD podcast with Jeff and Ryan on skype.

#50 Posted by Caddy (308 posts) -

I am another one who has been listening since the very first Arrow Pointing Down podcast.