#2 Posted by Drebin_893 (2902 posts) -

What? I don't.... What?

#3 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

When dinosaurs.

#4 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

Djungelvrål and <>

#5 Posted by Brodehouse (9585 posts) -

All those can be good or bad.

As much as I enjoy Will and Norm, that one April podcast they filled in for Jeff and someone else... That was one dry-ass podcast.

Will Smith works best when Ryan is around to give him shit about absolutely everything.

#6 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

All of those things are great.

#7 Edited by mnzy (2911 posts) -

None of these. 
But I want to see the results. 
MUST. NOT. VOTE.

#8 Posted by AndrewB (7490 posts) -

I like people I trust talking about video games in my video game podcast.

#9 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1788 posts) -

It's my favorite part of the show.

#10 Posted by ShaggE (6328 posts) -

*set up a poll*

*word everything so that two segments sound bad, and the rest sound wonderful*

*hope people won't notice*

*bask in potential ill-gotten agreements*

#12 Posted by morrelloman (606 posts) -

I picked those beverage things because that was before my bombcast time. This poll should have a I am super gay for everything on the podcast. Or a choice that is like when it is super short like under 2 hours. Cuz that's some BULL!

#13 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

I'm not voting in this one, because as far as I'm concerned, all those things are great and belong in your other poll.

#14 Posted by CaLe (3910 posts) -

I don't like when they talk about BBQ or food they've eaten or how they like to eat their food or weird obscure food from places I've never heard of or if they got wasted on the weekend and especially I think the Brad having to say e-mails thing is awkward because who cares just read the damn e-mails if you love them so much but anyway if you wanna talk about cannibalism that's fine by me as long as it's not just normal food talk because it's boring beyond belief.

#15 Posted by Bollard (5248 posts) -

I can't believe people prefer them talking about games than other stuff. Wrong podcast duders, wrong podcast.

#16 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

@CaLe: well, I guess I hate that Jeff hates tomatoes because I love tomatoes. There I said it!

#17 Posted by Zleunamme (651 posts) -

The times it can go bad is when they have guests on the E3 bombcasts. There are guys who feel the need to dominate the conversation and I am grateful that Ryan gives other guests a chance to speak.

#18 Posted by CaLe (3910 posts) -

@PillClinton said:

@CaLe: well, I guess I hate that Jeff hates tomatoes because I love tomatoes. There I said it!

If you're going to love something then at least make it something interesting. I don't have anything against tomatoes but I could never go as far as to say I love them. That's like loving a wooden table.

#19 Posted by ajamafalous (11846 posts) -

It's at its worst when they're on a hilarious tangent and then Ryan says something like "Alright, back on topic; I think we've given enough play to '__________'." 

That's the fucking worst.

#20 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@PillClinton said:

I hate tomatoes! We should fight!

#21 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

@CaLe said:

@PillClinton said:

If you're going to love something then at least make it something interesting. I don't have anything against tomatoes but I could never go as far as to say I love them. That's like loving a wooden table.

No, I love tomatoes. Deal with it.

#22 Posted by ajamafalous (11846 posts) -
#23 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2682 posts) -

@CaLe said:

I don't like when they talk about BBQ or food they've eaten or how they like to eat their food or weird obscure food from places I've never heard of or if they got wasted on the weekend and especially I think the Brad having to say e-mails thing is awkward because who cares just read the damn e-mails if you love them so much but anyway if you wanna talk about cannibalism that's fine by me as long as it's not just normal food talk because it's boring beyond belief.

#24 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4929 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

All of those things are great.

#25 Posted by Nux (2304 posts) -

The Bombcast is at it's worst when I can't listen to the next 2 episodes until next Saturday because I want to save them for my road trip.

#26 Posted by mikey87144 (1664 posts) -

@PillClinton said:

I'm not voting in this one, because as far as I'm concerned, all those things are great and belong in your other poll.

#27 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

It's at its worst when they're on a hilarious tangent and then Ryan says something like "Alright, back on topic; I think we've given enough play to '__________'."

That's the fucking worst.

MORE HUMOUR, LESS DISCUSSIONS ABOUT MMO BUSINESS MODELS.

#28 Posted by CaLe (3910 posts) -

@Rolyatkcinmai: I take pride in the fact that when I do a run-on sentence it's still easy to read. When other people do it they just can't nail the readability part.

#29 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

I voted E. Keep your thoughtful video game discussions out of my podcast. I'm just trying to learn the truth. Look up and listen. Chemtrails and numbers stations are just the start of a frightening new world order.

#30 Posted by PillClinton (3290 posts) -

@MikkaQ: hmm, you have a point. I may have voted all wrong in that other poll...

#31 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I like the tangents more than the video game talk, sometimes :D

#32 Posted by Daiphyer (1308 posts) -

I am always lost when they talk about something other than media. So, that.

#33 Edited by TheSouthernDandy (3783 posts) -

I don't have a problem with any of these things. Ok when they dump on Star Wars or FF7. That's when. Even then...oh well.

#34 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

@CaLe said:

lmao

#35 Posted by Fattony12000 (7040 posts) -
#36 Posted by morrelloman (606 posts) -

Less game talk. More knife vs. bat talk. This could be the deadliest weapon pod and fully supplant deadliest warrior.

#37 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

when patrick's spoiling things.

#38 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

does not compute

#39 Posted by Synaptic (305 posts) -

a certain guest speaker who popped up around E3 a few times.... made the bombcast terribly annoying to listen to.

#40 Posted by evanbower (1210 posts) -

@Daiphyer said:

That sounds like something you could work on.

#41 Posted by Daiphyer (1308 posts) -

@evanbower said:

@Daiphyer said:

I am not American, nor do I live in San Francisco; and I don't know how to improve my American-ism.

#42 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4884 posts) -

I always hated those stupid WiiWare descriptions...

#43 Posted by evanbower (1210 posts) -

@Daiphyer said:

@evanbower said:

@Daiphyer said:

I am not American, nor do I live in San Francisco; and I don't know how to improve my American-ism.

This is all you need to know.

#44 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

It's when they organize orgies, Roman style.

@evanbower said:

@Daiphyer said:

@evanbower said:

@Daiphyer said:

This is all you need to know.

Man, San Andreas had some great music *flashback*

#45 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

K. When they talk about arcade machine minutia for half an hour.

#46 Posted by mtcantor (947 posts) -

Six days of the week this show is terrible. Just the same 2.5 hours over and over again.

#47 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (497 posts) -

The e-mails sent in are bad most of the time. Not all of them, just most of them.

#48 Posted by Cathryn (545 posts) -

For me, the beverage tastings got old after awhile. As for the other stuff, it's all awesome

#49 Posted by Yummylee (21244 posts) -

When they talk about food for like a half hour.

#50 Posted by gabha (354 posts) -

When they talk about Japanese franchises.