The final GOTY argument better be like seventeen hours long.

• 59 results
No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By No0b0rAmA

If it's not Starcraft, the universe will collapse.

Belmont_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Belmont_Shadow
@No0b0rAmA said:
" If it's not Starcraft, the universe will collapse. "
Brad made an excellent point on Minervas den, i doubt he will have such a strong case for Starcraft II since he respects ME2 as a fantastic game.
No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By No0b0rAmA
@Belmont_Shadow: He better have an absolutely better case.
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#54  Edited By swamplord666

I really hope it's red dead despite jeff not liking it but mass effect 2 is good too. I just want to be justified in picking up mass effect 2 for £4.98 new. /beams! (side note: any UK people who haven't played mass efect 2 yet, it's on sale for that price at GAME)

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By Undeadpool

I don't think some people actually know what "filibuster" means. I know he made the joke on a previous podcast, but he hasn't ACTUALLY done any (yet). And for those whining about the DLC battle royale, I have one question: Why? Are you actually disappointed that these people, who you obviously listen to on a regular basis otherwise why would you be here, are passionately arguing their points? Would you rather just have a five minute podcast with everything decided ahead of time? Frankly, this has been the best GOTY so far and they year's not even over yet.

Belmont_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Belmont_Shadow
@No0b0rAmA said:
" @Belmont_Shadow: He better have an absolutely better case. "
considering it's not even his fav game of 2010 i doubt it. Also Me2 is more universally acclaimed so it will go to that quite simply and you have to factor in all the DLC's it got too. Though there isn't much between them i think red dead, starcraft and me2 will be top 3 quite easily with Galaxy/pacman/brotherhood behind them.
cyraxible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By cyraxible
@Scotty_Gun: Seriously, you would think that the best DLC or add-on to a game would tie back into the game and reinforce the plot and setting but Brad just wore everyone out until they conceded out of exhaustion. It was quite irritating to listen to since it was such repetitive, circular reasoning.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By dbz1995

For some reason I think it's going to be Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (is there a 2 in there somewhere?)

Last year the Arkham Asylum vs Uncharted 2 debate was intense. Full of drama, suspense, action and horror.

MrDorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By MrDorkins

Problem I see with this is that last year they only debated on the #1 of each platform so only one out of the three big multiplatform games (Red Dead, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed) will make it to the final deliberations.