Ads in Premium membership?

mattmcclellan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I searched and couldn't find anything. But I just subscribed with the new sale that's going on, but I thought one of the features was no ads? I'm still getting both banner ads and video ads. They're honestly not the end of the world, but if I can avoid them cause I paid that'd be pretty cool. Anyway thanks for the help.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By TruthTellah

@mattmcclellan: I don't quite remember, but I feel like it takes a few hours to "kick in" or something. You got a yearly membership; so, you should be good. Maybe clear cache and sign out and sign back in?

Shooting a PM to @rorie may be a good way to handle it if that doesn't work.

Thanks for supporting the site, duder! :)

mattmcclellan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mattmcclellan

@truthtellah: cool I signed up yesterday, so that time limit should have passed. if I still see ads after clearing cache/cookies I'll pm Rorie. thanks. Edit: Duh, logging out and back in fixed it. Thanks for the help again.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mattmcclellan: Awesome. Glad that worked for you. Google some of the threads listing the best Subscriber videos and enjoy. See you around!

matt_f606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hi, Chances are that you haven't been logged out of your original 'free' session yet. Log out and log back in and the new features should be in place.