User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie
Suits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Good to see the community voting up. Maybe change this title to 2022 and perhaps in the first line of the article too (also the first link). Cheers!

dougfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do early access games show up for voting? I was trying to add Scarlet Hollow, but didn't see it come up as an option.

HolyUmbrella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m pretty sure this can’t be fixed but Grounded was early access in 2020 but came out this year. I’m pretty sure the wiki only supports the early access dates for games - right? It showed the 2020 date when I voted.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#5 Marino  Staff

@dougfoot said:

Do early access games show up for voting? I was trying to add Scarlet Hollow, but didn't see it come up as an option.

It doesn't come up because there's no page for it yet. You could create it.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Marino  Staff

I’m pretty sure this can’t be fixed but Grounded was early access in 2020 but came out this year. I’m pretty sure the wiki only supports the early access dates for games - right? It showed the 2020 date when I voted.

The search bar will only show whatever the earliest release data we have list, which in this case is the Early Access/Game Preview date. You can see them all listed here.

dougfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marino: Thanks for the clarification. I have been on this site for a while, but never interacted much with the wiki before now.

BrunnoGio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marino: Were the results for this community GOTY revealed already or will it be soon?

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Marino  Staff
rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hey apologies, this totally slipped my mind. Mid-January was kind of a crazy time around here for a lot of reasons. I had the draft mostly saved, I'll try to get it up and running today.