#1 Posted by MormonWarrior (2561 posts) -

I haven't tried to write a blog post on the new site yet (though I plan to do an analysis of Demon's/Dark Souls) so I'm not sure if it applies here, but I was trying to fix the formatting on one of my old blog posts and when I saved my changes, it saved it all as a comment at the bottom of the blog instead of just fixing the original. The original appears unchanged in any way. It's a weird issue.

Also, it was mentioned in a month-old thread, but I can't even figure out how to delete unwanted old blog posts either. If anyone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate it.

#2 Posted by MormonWarrior (2561 posts) -

You can see it in my history feed on my profile page. It's kind of obnoxious, really.

#3 Posted by alexisg (379 posts) -
Staff
#4 Edited by alexisg (379 posts) -

@mormonwarrior: Can you site a specific piece of text that you changed that didn't get updated on the blog article? So that we can spot the difference in the wall activity vs the blog itself.

Staff
#5 Edited by MormonWarrior (2561 posts) -

It was my Zelda series blog. I was trying to get the Link to the Past title ("4. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past") lower and below the picture from Phantom Hourglass since it's the only one out of format.

#6 Posted by MormonWarrior (2561 posts) -
#7 Edited by rchen (168 posts) -

Hey duder,

Looks like the blog-as-a-comment bug happened when we migrated data over from the old site to the new site. This is not a critical bug but we're aware of it.

To delete a blog it's at the bottom of the blog entry. Screenshot for convenience.

Can you test editing the blog again? I just edited a blog entry of mine and added a link and it worked.

Also, your entire blog should not show up on your activity feed anymore. Let me know if you have more issues.

Thanks!

#8 Posted by rchen (168 posts) -

@mormonwarrior Just wondering if you're still having issues with your blog.