im having issues with the site.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

hi , I have been unable to watch videos for a few months now, every time I click play I just get a loading bar while in Firefox , also my mail and notification icons in the top right corner are always just boxes. I have white listed Giant Bomb in Ghostery and my ad-block was already disabled for the site (I am a premium member so ads wouldn’t be showing anyway.) but I still am still experiencing these issues. Giant Bomb works fine from Chrome with the same add-ons but for some reason I am having these issues on Firefox. is there anything that can be done?

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ry_Ry

Are you using normal Firefox or the nightly builds? We can probably test better knowing what version you're on.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

Have you tried disabling all addons completely instead of just whitelisting Giant Bomb? That is typically the first thing to try if you're having problems with a site and running a number of addons or extensions.

hmoney001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If they are HTML5 videos try right clicking and clicking play.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@skullpanda1: i am currently using the standard version of firefox

@hmoney001: the issue is with html5 videos aswell as streaming.

@mb: i have just done some testing by disableing all my add-ons then turning them back on one by one . videos and icons started to break when the addon "https everywhere" was turned on, i have had this turned on for a few years with no issues but it appears that this is what is breaking the site for me currently. i have disabled this for now and the site seems to be working fine.