Live shows stutter constantly on PS4

zeldaking2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi.

This has been happening for the past few weeks and I'm not sure what's causing it. Every time I go to watch a live show the video stutters. It's usually smooth for a few seconds then freezes. The audio is completely fine, it's just the video itself that's the problem. It can't be my connection because Giantbomb is the only site this happens on and all the archive videos work perfectly.

Anyone experiencing similar? Is it case once again of the PS4 browser being a burning trash fire?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hi.

This has been happening for the past few weeks and I'm not sure what's causing it. Every time I go to watch a live show the video stutters. It's usually smooth for a few seconds then freezes. The audio is completely fine, it's just the video itself that's the problem. It can't be my connection because Giantbomb is the only site this happens on and all the archive videos work perfectly.

Anyone experiencing similar? Is it case once again of the PS4 browser being a burning trash fire?

Are you on wired or wireless? Some wireless connections will have issues with 60fps content. I think we're going to have to look into a way to get 30fps versions for some apps/devices but that most likely won't happen until after e3.