AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Hello,

On the mobile version of the site (i.e. the version of the site on my smartphone, Android), when I click the "Download" button, the menu drops down (i.e. Mobile, HD, etc) however I cannot select any of these options because they are hidden behind the actual video. Meaning, when I click download, I cannot click what quality I want because it has "dropped" behind the video. So when I click, the video just plays.

Thanks

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@athleticshark: Hey there. Yep, aware of this one. Hope to have a fix out by tomorrow. Apologies, and thanks for reporting.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outrager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Came here to report the same thing. I was hoping to get the high quality version of Metal Gear Scanlon while I sleep but can only access the mobile version since the others on the drop down list is blocked behind the video.

Also the text is like white on white for some reason.

How come it's not possible to get the true desktop version of the site on mobile browsers even with Request desktop site checked? Must be the responsive layout.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By jslack

@outrager: Yes, it's due to responsive layout. Even if you change viewport of your desktop browser window, you'll notice it starts looking like the mobile layout.