Podcast logos on iTunes look off as of late

AaronMT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

On my iPhone 7+ (in Podcasts) this is what I see for both the Bombcast and the Beastcast. What happened to the Beastcast logo?

alphasquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aaronmt: This seems to happen every few months for some reason. iTunes pretty frequently decides to use that logo instead of the correct one and since other podcast apps usually use the iTunes database it affects them too. Every time I've reported it they've fixed it pretty quickly though.

MooseHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, I opened the podcast app and realized I had the same three icons for Bombcast, Beastcast, and Giant Bomb Presents which was odd. My phone has been notifying me that it's full and I need to fix my storage problem. As a result, it's be doing some weird things loading assets or weird updates. Glad to see it has nothing to do with my phone and something else is occurring.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

It looks like these have reverted to the default for some reason. I'll try to get them changed back in the feeds.

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Showing the same thing with Overcast as well.

EvergladeKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phew, thought the issue was something I did. On Tuesday the iOS stock Podcast app asked me to relogin my premium member feeds for some reason, and that's when the logos disappeared. Not sure if it was related to the issue.

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Overcast seems fixed now!