Problem with GB videos on my ipad

Fishnasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Right at the start of the E3 coverage I noticed the video player on Giant Bomb changed. I no longer can go full screen, just full tab. I can no longer watch a video using the airplay feature on my tv and the new player is very difficult to move to a specific point ahead in a video. What gives, did I miss something or is this just my ipad. Videos on other sites still use the player that I'm used too. Any info much appriciated.

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont like this change either, you can still tap download to get the old version but its way slower than streaming, and doesnt automatically scale, hopefully they switch back now that the e3 madness is over

Fishnasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, glad i'm not alone. Ya not really looking to download large files unless i have too.

BrotherBran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't actually download these videos to your iPad from the site, it just plays in the native player like it used to when you pressed play. Weird function I know but it works in this case

OrwellHuxZam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Y'all need to get the Video Buddy app from the app store.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

Y'all need to get the Video Buddy app from the app store.

Yep! It's the best way to watch giant bomb videos, plus you can download em directly to your device too.