So I can't flag things

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BisonHero

When I try to flag spam posts, where normally it should give me the green message where it says "OK, dawg, duly noted", and the post itself shows "flagged", instead it does neither of those things, and just jumps up to the top of the current comments/thread that I'm reading. When I scroll down, the post I tried to flag is still there, unchanged.

So either it's flagging stuff and not showing me that it's flagged, or it's just failing to flag stuff at all. I don't think this is an issue with my karma preventing me from flagging stuff, as I'm fairly certain that that would display differently.

Using Firefox 23.0.1, Windows 7.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just flagged and unflagged a post to check and it works with me saying flagging settings saved then showing flagged on the post.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jimmyfenix said:

I just flagged and unflagged a post to check and it works with me saying flagging settings saved then showing flagged on the post.

Yeah, unlike most site issues as of late that are clearly universal across all browser and OS configurations (busted notifications, forum posts took forever, video play continues to be kinda bad, etc.), I'm more willing to believe that this flagging problem I'm having may be more particular to the browser or something.

What are you using, btw?

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bisonhero: I am on Chrome mWindows 7 64 bit to be exact. It also works on mobile aswell.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator