Text editor's on the fritz 2: Electric boogaloo

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I reported similar issues during the seaserpent beta, and now that I posted a 20 year old trip back to CES 1993 I came to find it again, that working with images tends to f things up.

Admins, engineers are welcome to dive in and check it out: http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/somejerk/blog/e3-2013-let-s-go-back-to-ces-winter-1993-image-hea/101076/

What I wanted was basically left-image right-text, right-image left-text rows, but had to settle for attempting captions instead, and one image decided to sit left rather than right like its tool-tip said, only to later change the tooltip to link/unlink/change. On saving and checking out the changes it appeared full size floating at a low layer priority, edit-save-check out and it was perfectly gone. Then I wanted to try adding it back - after $time I decided to not bother and just grumpily added it as a reply to the blogpost.

And then there's like 350 non-existent undeletable rows added to it upon attempts to edit it. And I'm not sure tags even work at all.

Using FireFox because I'm frankly too bothered about its incredibly broken state to try MSIE or Chrome. Addons that may affect GB/SS/editing are disabled hard.