X'ing out of the picture viewer won't work

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm on a Mac and for some reason hitting the "X" button in the top right when viewing an image will not close out to the photo gallery. I have to hit the "Esc" key every time.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@cbarnes86: Weird. Having trouble replicating, also on Mac w/ Chrome. When you hover over the "X", does it have do the hover effect (turns white)?

bhurnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By bhurnie

I've always had this error in Internet Explorer, and it's still happening in Edge. Loading a picture page has these two errors in developer tools, which may or may not be important:

SEC7120: Origin http://www.giantbomb.com not found in Access-Control-Allow-Origin header.

SCRIPT7002: XMLHttpRequest: Network Error 0x80700013, Could not complete the operation due to error 80700013.

And when I click the X (quoting faithfully - it's the same error, but appears twice for each click):

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getAttribute'

jquery.min.js (2,55067)

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'getAttribute'

jquery.min.js (2,55067)

Edit: The X glows white for me at least. And I figure this is related, despite the different browser, but I don't know for sure.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

Ditto. Windows 10. Edge.

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@bdhurkett: @falconer: @cbarnes86:Really appreciate this bug reporting guys. Yes, I think the issue on Safari and the issue on IE is related, as you also suspected. I've got a fix in. The bug is actually related to SVG, and it's click handling. I know it fixes the issue on Safari, only about 50% sure if it will work on your version of IE.

Fix should be out Monday.