User Lists: 4

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

That's great timing! Good on 'em.

I can't wait for people to figure out how to mod the game, and make texture packs and stuff. I want to see DP with the HIGHEST RES TEXTURES. I don't care if the developers officially support mods, MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GreggD

I can't wait for people to figure out how to mod the game, and make texture packs and stuff. I want to see DP with the HIGHEST RES TEXTURES. I don't care if the developers officially support mods, MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!

Megatexture technology confirmed. Also, John Carmack is splitting his time between rockets, id, Oculus and Deadly Premonition mods.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@greggd said:

@mooseymcman said:

Megatexture technology confirmed. Also, John Carmack is splitting his time between rockets, id, Oculus and Deadly Premonition mods.

IMAGINE THE FIRST PERSON CAR DRIVING IN OCULUS RIFT! YOUR EYES WILL BLEED!

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

@mooseymcman said:

IMAGINE THE FIRST PERSON CAR DRIVING IN OCULUS RIFT! YOUR EYES WILL BLEED!

Zach, these vistas are dope!

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Fingers crossed for a nude mod! Gotta see Thomas's sweet biscuits dancing when I stalk and leer at him through the motel windows! Er.. umm.. I mean Emily. Emily ya...

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I'm hoping for a mod where the zombie voice(s) are replaced by the voice of Razor Callahan.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Fingers crossed for a nude mod! Gotta see Thomas's sweet biscuits dancing when I stalk and leer at him through the motel windows! Er.. umm.. I mean Emily. Emily ya...

It's coming right after the clean faces mod.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crusader8463 said:

It's coming right after the clean faces mod.

Thomas' Clean Biscuits Mod

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@greggd said:

Honestly, this is kind of cheesy promotion, but it's also pretty great.

you do realize what game it is right? lol

i just hope its fun enough. i worship the endurance runs by the GB staff and they were responsible for me liking this game, but for some reason, i still think i wont enjoy playing it myself lol

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By Yummylee

/sigh

Still reeling over that shitshow on the PS3 >=/ They had the nerve to charge extra for what turned out to be an inferior version of the game despite being released 3 years later... Fucking joke. Really took away lot of the goodwill I had for those guys. I still cherish the madness I experienced when I played through the 360 version, though. But still... what a gut punch.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@billymagnum: The act of playing Deadly Premonition is shoddy at best. The controls are, to be frank, bad. Granted, I haven't played the Director's Cut, so maybe they may the act of aiming a gun feel better than it did on 360. But I kind of doubt that.

That said, DP is one of my favorite games of all time. If you've watched the ERs, then unless people make some crazy mods for the PC version, I'd say you're probably fine. Unless you want to do a post game side quest where Michael gets so flustered that he says he's not going to bother trying to make his sentences rhyme.

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The PS3 version is one of two games I've gotten all the trophies in (Journey is the other one). So I don't think I'll play this again.

It's not as bad as people say either. There's some slowdown at times, but the controls are fine (I did use the guitar 90% of the game though) and I never experienced the chugging while driving some people had problems with. I have the PSN version if that matters.

I think the PC version will be just fine.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

I hope this works out. What i heard about the PS3 directors cut left me pretty sad faced.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teoball said:

the controls are fine (I did use the guitar 90% of the game though)

Que?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

@teoball said:

the controls are fine (I did use the guitar 90% of the game though)

Que?

If you do enough side quests for Lilly, she gives you a key to a closet in her garage where you can find Keith's guitar, Grecoch. It's a really powerful melee weapon, but Keith gives you a gold card if you return it (that's the paragon choice).

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GreggD

@mooseymcman: Is it safe to assume that the Grecoch doesn't degrade?

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

@mooseymcman: Is it safe to assume that the Grecoch doesn't degrade?

I believe so. There are a bunch of secret and really powerful melee weapons in that game that have infinite durability. I remember the weed whacker being really great.

But most of them have to be acquired by replaying the "Other World" areas, and they're not good enough to really warrant getting them. Unless you want to get all the cards and S-Rank the game.

Teoball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd: You assume correctly. It can one hit kill almost everything, including the wall crawlers the GB guys spent a really long time on. I didn't return it until I was at the end of the game.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would just adore seeing DP become the go-to platform for advanced modding techniques. That would be just too good.