Delete: A whole bunch of Climax Studios pages

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By iamjohn

By my count, we have ten pages for various studios that used to be part of The Climax Group and has been slowly whittled down to just Climax Studios. This is absolutely insane considering a number of these studios have no information on their pages and almost no games credited to them, and a number of the pages are simply different names for the same studio. Based on the research I've done, we can:

DELETE:Climax Solent, because it's another name for the main studio, Climax Studios, which is based in the Solent. (Keep Climax Solent as an alias, of course.)

DELETE:Climax Brighton and Climax Racing, because they should be made aliases for Black Rock Studio.

DELETE:Climax Handheld Games, because it was a division of Climax London and should be an alias for it.

DELETE:Climax Action, because it was a name used to refer to the combined forces of Climax Studios and Climax London (which was slowly merged into the main studio) according to this Gamasutra story. (So I guess make it an alias for both Climax Studios and Climax London?)

Oh, and while we're at it, here's a three-pack of PC games that Climax was attached to and should be deleted for being a three-pack of racing games: 3in1 Adrenalin Pack.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#2  Edited By Marino  Staff

@iAmJohn: Done and done.