Post your request for a Box Art change/question here!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#851  Edited By DeF

@EvilNiGHTS said:

The box art gallery and main image for http://www.giantbomb.com/spider-man/61-2926/ (which is the naff one based on the animated series) has the art from the prior Spider-Man game, typically distinguished on here as Spider-Man versus the Kingpin.

done, I think. please provide a link to the correct image that you want as the main one which especially in this case would've been necessary to distinguish between the two. I have now simply changed it to the one that was not selected and compared it with gamefaqs page for the game. please check if it's correct now.

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#852  Edited By EvilNiGHTS

@DeF said:

@EvilNiGHTS said:

The box art gallery and main image for http://www.giantbomb.com/spider-man/61-2926/ (which is the naff one based on the animated series) has the art from the prior Spider-Man game, typically distinguished on here as Spider-Man versus the Kingpin.

done, I think. please provide a link to the correct image that you want as the main one which especially in this case would've been necessary to distinguish between the two. I have now simply changed it to the one that was not selected and compared it with gamefaqs page for the game. please check if it's correct now.

Yeah, that's correct.

Ironically, the erroneous image is probably a better fit for Amazing Spider-Man versus the Kingpin than the one that's already on there. That red bar on the side is something associated with later Genesis releases, and I don't think that game ever got rereleased. Suspect it's a photoshop effort.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#853  Edited By DeF

@EvilNiGHTS: I switched those out as well. :)

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#854  Edited By Kyreo
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#855  Edited By Snail

@Gamer_152: @bobafettjm: I've already requested this change on this thread, but could one of you please change the box art on the wiki page of the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game? Currently it's fan art. Can you just remove it or do you have to replace it with something else?

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#856  Edited By bobafettjm

@Snail: Is there any sort of official logo or art out there?

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857  Edited By Snail

@bobafettjm said:

@Snail: Is there any sort of official logo or art out there?

Nope, nothing for this game in particular yet. Maybe you could replace it with the franchise logo?

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858  Edited By DeF

@Snail said:

@Gamer_152: @bobafettjm: I've already requested this change on this thread, but could one of you please change the box art on the wiki page of the upcoming Super Smash Bros. game? Currently it's fan art. Can you just remove it or do you have to replace it with something else?

I changed it to a generic smash logo.

Who is that dude who uploads fan boxart for games?!

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#859  Edited By Snail

@DeF said:

@Snail said:

I changed it to a generic smash logo.

Who is that dude who uploads fan boxart for games?!

Actually that looks like a Brawl image. But I guess it'll have to do. Maybe you could put this one below instead?

No Caption Provided
DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#860  Edited By DeF

@Snail: done

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#861  Edited By Snail

@DeF: Looks much better. Thanks!

EpochError

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#862  Edited By EpochError
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#863  Edited By JJWeatherman

@EpochError said:

I cropped one of the better wide shots of the Journey title card to give it a more standard box arty orientation, if somebody wants to change it. http://www.giantbomb.com/journey/61-31772/all-images/52-454680/2172218_journey_detailcropped/51-2388618/ I like the closer in shot of the character and makes the thumbnail bigger for list entries, but the current box art is pretty nice, so it's not a big deal either way.

Nicely done, sir. Apparently I have enough points to change these now, so boom! :)