Split: Lethal League

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I realize this is an odd request but I feel that the upcoming version of Lethal League is different enough from the browser game to warrant it's own page.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

I disagree. On their website, they call the browser version the prototype version. Consider it to be the early access version of the game.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can see your reasoning. If somethings like Meat Boy and Alien Hominid have separate pages, I don't see why this shouldn't.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I can see your reasoning. If somethings like Meat Boy and Alien Hominid have separate pages, I don't see why this shouldn't.

Spelunky Classic and Spelunky HD share a page.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@beachthunder: Oh what? Something should be done to standardize this stuff then.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#6 fisk0  Moderator

Yeah, some kind of wiki rule for stuff like this could be useful. It's one thing when the prototypes were only used internally by the developers, or maybe shipped around to publishers, but when they are publicly available like Spelunky, Lethal League, Meat Boy etc., I think a case could be made for them being separate pages.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#7 Marino  Staff

I think in this specific instance it should be one page. The developer considers the flash game a prototype of a larger game they want to eventually make (and have now).