TNA Impact?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

I know this sounds nit-picky but wouldn't you spell TNA Impact! 2, TNA iMPACT! 2? The spelling of the first one was loyal to the show's name, if so, please delete the "TNA Impact! 2" page and I'll create the other iMPACT! page.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

You made a pointless thread. No one posted here for a reason.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Firstly, you need to post this in the Put your request to change a misspelled page here! thread that is stickied to the top of the Delete & Combine requests forum. Seccondly, has TNA 2 even been announced? I haven't heard it be announced. If not, it should be deleted outright.

Also, there is no need to bump a thread in the delete & combine requests forum. A staffer goes through all the new posts in it a couple of times a week.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TheGamerGeek
MattyFTM said:
"Firstly, you need to post this in the Put your request to change a misspelled page here! thread that is stickied to the top of the Delete & Combine requests forum. Seccondly, has TNA 2 even been announced? I haven't heard it be announced. If not, it should be deleted outright.

Also, there is no need to bump a thread in the delete & combine requests forum. A staffer goes through all the new posts in it a couple of times a week."
Thanks and thanks. Oh, and yea, Midway has talked about the sequel quite a bit.