• 63 results
Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Seikenfreak

But guys.. What about the lady playing the cello thing? That was an exciting, emotionally infused moment right?

....man that was a boring ass conference.

Edit: Oh but I am also casually interested in Sims 4. I always tend to pick up the base games and enjoy designing houses for hours and then get bored of the overall game after a week and wait until the next core release. I'll pick it up.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

No Caption Provided

Grabbed this gem while their stream froze. Sweet face, Andrew Wilson.

love that while they read on twitter "mirror's edge 2 is streaming, noooo"

but that was pretty bad, the fluff of showing off the studio only works for a little bit. Was hoping they would show a hot studio or something. Nada.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

The Hardline beta isn't appearing in my library :(

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Seppli

PSN still dead in the water with Hardline traffic?

I will play Inquisition and Hardline, and that *Ultimate Pilotwings by Criterion* game looks promising. Hopefully they'll nail the close proximity wingsuit flying. That always looks amazing on youtube.

Overall, EA lacked surprises and excitement. What could be exciting was too early to really shine yet.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I tried getting into the hardline beta on my Ps4, but the service keeps going down. Bummer...

RupertTheBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By RupertTheBear

Kinda disappointed with the presentation. Some of the games like Battlefront Mirrors Edge 2 or whatever game Bioware Edmonton will make seems like their gonna show their product for next E3 2015

a_randay92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By a_randay92

It was a terrible conference. The whole thing felt like a conceptual prototype.

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mass Effect was kinda the only thing i didn't expect, and that was a whole lot of nothing.

bboymaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59  Edited By bboymaestro

I just signed up for it on the website, I ain't jumping in that snakepit of a PSN right now.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

That Hardline demo is the most preposterous thing I have seen in a video game since North Korea took over the United States in Homefront. It made me want to spit.

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragon Age is continuing to look very good to me. The rest of the show did nothing for me. Everything else seemed to be a reminder that all their sports franchises continue to make minor changes year after year, they have their own doomed moba in development, there's a new, inferior-looking Battlefield spinoff coming out soon and promises of potentially interesting but distant games that aren't ready to be shown off yet. EA doesn't seem to have much going on in 2014.

nasp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

was average at best and complete poop at worst.dragon age and battlefront are the only games im interested in,and after battlefield 4 im very cautious on battlefront being good.if they mess that game up after wanting it for so long i wont forgive them.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think EA really cared about this E3.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#65  Edited By Seppli

Just watched the full Dragon Age: Inquisition demo on IGN's showfloor livestream. That game is looking absolutely fantastic. They could have stolen the show, if they'd have given it like 5 more minutes to breathe on in their conference. It looks like everything a Bioware fantasy RPG has to be today. What a missed opportunity for some *all the feels* moments!